Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Forum,

I love Peugeot 307 as well! I like to do repair videos for this car and share it on my YouTube page. Nonetheless yesterday YouTube wrote to all users informing them that they will be downgraded if they do not reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watched. Here is the official YouTube statement:

Link

My channel is small (850 subscribers) as there are not so much people loving this exact car. I took a chance and sent out few messages like this to the forums for Peugeot 307 hoping that some Administrators could help me and post this on their forum. This is the only chance I can get the requested target that YouTube set and keep my account in the current state. I put way more money for the software, hardware, parts and tools then I make from YouTube with only 850 subscribers.

As we both do something for Peugeot 307 fans maybe you could help me and post this on your forum? I would be very grateful for any kind of help I reaching what YouTube demanded.

Thank you for taking time to read this and perhaps for the help.
Wish you all the best with the forum.

Here is the link to YouTube page:

Is it fixed yet?

Once again, thank you!

Is It Fixed Yet (Jacob)

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Sorted the links for you! Good luck! I'll stick a link to your videos in our tech section too.

Reactions: trem1

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
One condition though! You obviously know your way round some stuff so you have to stick around and be useful! :D

Reactions: trem1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all! I really appreciate it! I will stay on the forum. If I see any solution to your problems I will help out :)

Thanks again! Appreciate it a lot!!!

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
I would but I do not subscribe to youtube I am afraid. Keep up the good work and remember you can always post your tips in video form on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts