Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am having alot of trouble finding the blower resistor on my 307 ,
i am going to start with the make etc .
2006 307 SW 1.6 110 hdi SE , AC/climate control, i have been through the haynes manual, read all the thread on the blower not working. and still cant find this resistor . the Haynes manual even though says its for my car , does not have a picture with my model , i have stripped the blower out opened vents etc and nothing reached my very long arms into little holes and still zip.....
i am attaching pictures of my cars dash incase its somewhere really weird .
its not were it says it is on the links and book ....:confused:

Frustrated and cut fingers very fed up

thanks Kenny

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Yes it can be in two places. in far on top and out near the edge of the heaterbox where you removed the motor.
post last eight of chassis, i can confirm.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it can be in two places. in far on top and out near the edge of the heaterbox where you removed the motor.
post last eight of chassis, i can confirm.
Hi ive just been back out of the car , im not sure i understand the instructions ?? please excuse me but i am having no luck with this at all and still cant find it , theres nothing past the blower motor , also what is last eight of chassis?

thanks kenny

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this it because i have been looking for an older type one ? i have put a older picture and new one on , i found this today but didnt think it was a resistor ?
If it is i didnt even need to remove glove box as it is at the bottom of the air heater unit at back ,

cheers kenny

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Peugeot 307 [Mk2] Control Module For Automatic Air Conditioner Unit - equivalent to 6441S7

This unit is made by Hella/Behr who are the OE manufacturers and is used to control the Air Conditioning Heater Blower Motor speed and operation on vehicles with Auto AC.

It is located in the footwell towards the top and is behind a plastic cover.

Some faults reported when failing [for info only] are

Blower fan not reacting to control panel.

No heating or cooling.

Blower fan not speeding up or slowing down or stopping

think it is

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts