Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I changed the radio in my 307, straight swap, nothing complex. But now, neither the radio, nor any of the lights/dials on my dash work.

I checked the (common) fuse and it hasn't blown. It makes no difference if I disconnect the radio again.

Car starts fine, headlights etc. work. But it's obviously far from ideal :)

Has anyone got any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14,533 Posts
Its a fuse every time someone messes with radios in 307s it does this or non start check ALL the fuses not just the one you think does the radio.

Also if you messed with the wiring you may have grounded the com wiring from the original radio to the BSI.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a fuse every time someone messes with radios in 307s it does this or non start check ALL the fuses not just the one you think does the radio.

Also if you messed with the wiring you may have grounded the com wiring from the original radio to the BSI.
I'll check the fuses.

I didn't touch the wiring, just disconnected the adaptor plugs from the old radio and into the new one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What fuse number did you change ?
I can't remember the fuse numbers. I had checked the 20A fuse for audio, dash etc. But I found another 15A one for audio & dash and that one had blown, so I changed it.

All is fine now, except no radio! I'll have to take another look at the wiring for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts