Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I had my blowers on the other day due to it been cold and the window had misted, i parked my car up while i went shopping and was approximately an hour, when i came back and started up the car the blowers no longer worked i had to drive home with the windows open so the air could circulate.

the things not working are the air con, back window heater and all the rest! I had a friend check the fuses which seem to be fine as i dont know much about cars.

I cant afford an expensive fix at the moment as the clutch is about to go which so close to christmas is eating away at most of my money! so my question is...is there anything i can do/check to see what else it could be? like i say i am not very good with vehicle maintenance.

Also is the car safe to drive if the blowers aint working, atm i am just driving with the windows open and that seems to be working for now! but can anything else happen by not fixing the problem right away? TIA! :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Make sure it really aint the fuses. There some inside the glove box and some on the engine bay. With all those things failing at the same time it does sound like a blown fuse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts