Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I got Peugeot 307 1.6 PETROL 2006 its have been allmoust a year , and i have some problems with it wich im going to fix next month like rear abs sensor and my fuel gauge deosnt properly work sometimes it shows petrol level and sometimes it doesnt . And i have very strange thing from time to time its Anti-Pollution problem , when i start car it's all good drives very well , but sometimes i get anti-pollution fault and yellow engine light appears then it strugles with accelaration it's like it doesnt get that mutch power as it should, then i stop my engine whait like 10sec , then i start it again and the problem is gone and the car goes like it should with no power loss , Question is why this anti-pollution appear and why it dissapears when i switch the engine off and start again ?
where should i look for problem ? and how mutch they can charge me for fixing this ?

P.S thanks for your help , and sorry for my bad English

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Anti-Pollution is a general message which could be caused by many different issues. To identify the problem you need the correct diagnostic software - Peugeot Planet 2000.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello I got Peugeot 307 1.6 PETROL 2006 its have been allmoust a year , and i have some problems with it wich im going to fix next month like rear abs sensor and my fuel gauge deosnt properly work sometimes it shows petrol level and sometimes it doesnt . And i have very strange thing from time to time its Anti-Pollution problem , when i start car it's all good drives very well , but sometimes i get anti-pollution fault and yellow engine light appears then it strugles with accelaration it's like it doesnt get that mutch power as it should, then i stop my engine whait like 10sec , then i start it again and the problem is gone and the car goes like it should with no power loss , Question is why this anti-pollution appear and why it dissapears when i switch the engine off and start again ?
where should i look for problem ? and how mutch they can charge me for fixing this ?

P.S thanks for your help , and sorry for my bad English
=============================================
hi all
mine 307 sw 2007 110 HP
i had have the same problem since a couple of months . i went to local Peugeot garage they informed me to change the coil (lay above the spark ignition directly and over cylinders hid) i changed it by a used one. so it running god till morning the fault appears aging . i hope this well useful for you and if you have update please let me know. THANKS IN ADVANCE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts