Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Recently purchased a 307 sw se hdi on a 57 plate. It has started to idle low and is sometimes a little hesitant when pulling away. There is also a slight diesel smell inside the car when stuck in traffic. Anyway took a look under the bonnet and noticed that the orange seal on the turbo inlet was looking a bit dodgy and on inspection had broken in half so replaced it. Performance now a little better but looking around the engine bay it seems that the throttle body hass split away from it's mounting and is covered in black oily stuff. Anyway have sourced another from a breakers and am awaiting it' s arrival. Can I fit this complete unit as is or should I swap my sensors etc onto the replacement body? Also will I need to do anything via Planet? Sorry for the length of this post any help / advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the part is known as a 'throttle body'. A large plastic box with two pipes going in from the inter cooler the out to elsewhere has various sensors on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts