Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
just fitted cruise control to my 308,when i try to set it when im not moving or going below 20mph it flash up cc impossible but shows cc off in speedo clocks,when going at speed and i try to set it the 3 little lines next to the mph flash but thats all but the cc impossible doesnt show,
any help please
thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
hi
just fitted cruise control to my 308,when i try to set it when im not moving or going below 20mph it flash up cc impossible but shows cc off in speedo clocks,when going at speed and i try to set it the 3 little lines next to the mph flash but thats all but the cc impossible doesnt show,
any help please
thanks
hi
You need to be on 4th gear for the CC to work
And of course, CC has to be configured properly with PP

Regards

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply
i have used pp and cc was activated with limiter so disabled limiter now just shows cruise control without limiter,but its still the same ,i went for a drive tryed to set it and the three small lines just flash , the cruise stalk has to buttons on the back one on the end and off and on wheel in middle
is there anything i might of missed in pp and if so were do i look
thanks again

·
Registered
857 Posts
thanks for your reply
i have used pp and cc was activated with limiter so disabled limiter now just shows cruise control without limiter,but its still the same ,i went for a drive tryed to set it and the three small lines just flash , the cruise stalk has to buttons on the back one on the end and off and on wheel in middle
is there anything i might of missed in pp and if so were do i look
thanks again
Are you trying while driving in 4th gear ?
Where did you activate CC in Diagnostics?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried the cc in 4th and 5th gear on the motorway
not 100% sure were in pp i was,there is so much in there you get lost,plus im new to using pp as i have only just bought it,if you could point me in the right direction from plugging in the unit it would be a big help, when pp loaded i clicked on diag but it said coudnt connect with ecu,so i clicked on the 308 icon and the ok and off it went found everything i have stereo cd changer cruise control, ect ,took me ages to find it
thanks for reply

1 - 10 of 10 Posts