Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have bought a 2003 307 2.0se with the sat nav and phone in dash, along with the Blaupunkt multi changer.

1) The multi changer keeps giving errors and will not release the CD's - is it goosed or can I get a 2nd hand one? Peugeot want £249 for a replacement, which frankly they can shove!

2) This is a real bummer - can anyone tell me how to upgrade my sat nav to be able to search under postcodes rather than the long drawn out affair with typing in full towns, then streets - half the time, it doesn't find it anyway! Your help would be massively appreciated!

Hoots

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why....

....can I ask are you referring to my genuine post as shit?
Nice to be made welcome by you all...
I could not find a definite answer o the question, so I thought I'd ask.
if that is the general attitude of people on here, bollocks to it.
My post might be a dupe, it might have been asked before and maybe I've missed it, but I OWN a 307 and the post is NOT spam.
Thank you.

G

·
Whoa calm down boyo there was a post above mine that was done by a spammer, It must have been deleted by a moderator!

You'll probably see this happening a few times around the forums, and it cant escape your attention how much spam this site gets!

To sum it up, youre not a spammer and you are welcome, so dont worry! :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.