Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all my 307 1.6 16v rapier 2002 died and now wont start due to crank pulley failure. Ive been told that the key needs reprogramming back into the bsi, ive charged the battery and fitted a new crank pulley, also i have the credit card with key code and purchased the lexia pp2000 software when i go onto diagbox and to the peugeot planet 2000 it asks for DAM code it opens up when i just put in 12345 it keep coming up with cant connect with ecu when trying to run, also in diagbox authentication is asking for identifier.... and password....? where would i find this? it comes up on dash economy mode active when i put the ignition on even with full battery all help would be much appreciated thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
12345 is not your dam code :)

You need to read it off a sticker on your a or b post

economy mode is on because the battery went flat it will go away once started this will not stop comms with car though

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can see a sticker with the tyre sizes and at the bottom it says

ezrc**
will it be the 10130 code?

thanks

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
try 0130 its only 4 digits i used the same code for all my taxis even though there was a year between them as long as the code is close it works

could be the 5372 as well though

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not 100% sure if its active how will i know ? and if you can do it remotely that would be great. im new to all this software lol Ive done every thing correctly on installing the the software i got on to pp2000 dont know about the identifier..... and password... for authentication? i tried a few things like turn on horn central locking interior light and they all functioned correctly but the central locking doesn't work from fob or key in door method since battery drained but works from laptop test does any body know how sort the immob fault via pp2000.... all help even the smallest bit of help is much appreciated guys :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats 1 thing ruled out then... i done the reprogramming key on pp2000 but still not starting immob light constant flashing said ecu locked some where on the pp2000 but cant figure out how to solve it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on the pp2000 its coming up with ecu locked does any 1 know how to change the ecu locked to unlocked on the pp2000 thanks

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
It does not work like that :)

Go into bsi and then check if keys are programmed properly it is the key that unlocks the ecu

does the car beep if the key is in ignition and door open ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont get no beeping when the keys left in ignition and i open the door. im not 100% sure what i went on to check it parameter measurements does ring a bell tho thanks

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
KEY IS NOT coded to car then

procedure varies slightly from car to car but you need to go into bsi then keys and program them follow the instructions on the screen PROPERLY or you can stuff it up even worse

Sorry i cant give you blow by blow ive only had to do it once myself :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Found a bit of light through the cracks today not much tho with the pp2000 and now have the central locking working from the fob, still economy mode active and no beep when i leave the key in the ignition with the door open. does anyone know how to re reprogramme the key chip into the cars bsi ecu as ecu is locked :confused: red flashing light only flashes now when trying to start and when i lock the car before it was constant. I understand that the economy mode wont go till i start the car all help suggestions much appreciated im a newbie to all this trying to learn :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
battery's been on charge all night mate. Ive got the laptop plugged into the car, nether heard of team viewer? whats the procedure bettyswollocks thanks alot

1 - 20 of 21 Posts