Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 307 has just cut out at 70mph on the motorway....
I have owned this car for such a short time, I haven't even recieved the log book yet, thanks to the dishonest pr**k I brought this heap from, I am now left with a dangerous car & would really appreciate anyone's advise please :) (blowing it up or burning it is, unfortunatly, not an option!)

307-1.9HDI-2002

ESP warning light
ABS fault light
Cutting out while driving :eek:
Automatic lighting not functioning
Electric mirrors not folding
Central locking not working

I realise this is probably an electrical fault but I am hoping to save some time and money by asking for help on here 1st before paying a million pound to get this investigated and coded ect...I have a 9 month old daughter & I can't drive this car until sorted!
Thanks guys x

·
Registered
138 Posts
Did all those happen at once? Or were they other recurring faults and it only cut out on the motorway.....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i think yours is a 110 HDi below is only guess work you really need to get it on the computer to get the codes and report back here look on the planet map and see whos close to you :thumb:

ESP/ABS could be your rear sensors the air gap, or what i have found it on my own car 3rd level break light blown bulb

Cutting out while driving, could be that your intank pump is shot
Automatic lighting not functioning, mirrors not folding,locking not working - Check fuses

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Yeah, sorry I didnt make that clear...
ABS/ESP warnings started 2 days after I got it!
Cut out last night & other problems followed........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I am looking at various issues then,
I will get the codes read & have a look at them fuses/bulbs
thanks for reply
much appreciated :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
sounds like you've bought a lemon from a git.

as above though you will need to get this diagnosed. dont use typical garages who use cheapo scanners (they wont do) find a local member on here who holds planet (check link in the sig)

you better hope its not an ECU issue...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to my world :(. but mine likes to cut out when i come to a stop and then a smell of petrol. iv replaced a few parts and still no cure. i think ill have to either scrap it or put up with it. GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS.

iv read people spend tons to get it fixed pin pointing it down. and some people are lucky to replace the correct part first time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts