Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Good day sir and welcome to yonder forums

What carriage be ye driving?

Edit: just saw your other thread, nice car (apart from you're running it on the fuel of the damned! wheres the diesel at!!?) :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im drivin the 306 meridian 1.8. its ok but i dearley miss my gti6 ( god rest her soul ) :tantrum: those were the days.

Thanks bud, im not finished by a long shot yet tho. i'm waiting on my spray paint then i will be custom spraying the interior (VW JAZZ BLUE) And (Vauxhall Glacier White). ill post pics as im doing it.

As for the Diesel, well what can i say. . . im glutten for punishment.

nice Pug, by the way i'm impressed. wasn't so keen on that particular model but ive seen quite a few modded and i gotta say they do look smart.
You got plans for yours?

G

·
Yeah i've got plenty of plans for it, unfortunately the wallet and bank manager arent quite as keen at the moment!

Never actually tried a GTI-6 but from what i've heard they didnt half used to shift, getting quite rare now as well i think!

And to answer your other question from other thread yeah i did buy it like that, a little project to get me through the start of the year, the poor old 306 was on its last legs so I had to let her retire! :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yes, you would not believe the power that they put out. 167 bhp. its epic for a car that small. i had the burgundy colour, it had dints and scratches all over it, it looked a mess. but once you got to some traffic lights and some lill pretty boy in daddys BM pulled up wantin to race. . . well. lets just say the race didnt last very long.

they only rare coz people like em sooooo much n dont wanna sell em.

when i bought this pug i got now there was a lill gti-6 sat in a corner looking batterd and bruised, if id of had the time and cash id ov bought them both.

but like you said, the banks dont like me either haha.

G

·
I'd absolutely love a GTI-6 as another project, or failing that i wouldnt mind bringing a 306 HDI back to life, might keep my eyes open for next years january project :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
your as bad as me haha. im always scouting for my next toy.

The 2.0 hdi? its only 90bhp tho. sick with the gti-6 and you wont go wrong. shame they dont do a gti-6 tdi or hdi eh :thumb: , then you wudnt have to join the dark side to own one haha.

Ye i think you've just made my mind up for me for my next adventure. i gotta get a gti-6 again. (This time i hope a 206 driver don't pull out on me and kill my lill toy AGAIN!!! :mad: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nKNNAn_AgQ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts