Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am trying to sell my car but not sure how to value it.

1.4 Petrol manual 206 Verve, 5 Door 100k miles just past. interior is in great condition for age and panels only has minor dings and very small scratches, a slight scuff and a dent that's partly beat back out.

Head gasket done no more than 500 miles ago and rebuild, head skimmed and some parts changed to more reliable parts, belts done. 4 good tires and spare allow with brand new tire.

Bad parts, Need pads all round and front discs done as they are slightly warped and pads are almost non existent. Needs backbox as It fell off while I was working and it now sounds louder than any car on the road and pops and bangs like a shotgun (quite cool though lol but incredibly anti-social) Will need new Alternator and rear suspension in the future.

I loved this car, was so fun to drive around B roads where I live and I would hate to have to scrap it, I couldn't fix it as I lost my job due to lockdowns and could not fund the repairs :(

If anyone can help me come up with a value as I have people interested, just not sure on the price to settle on!
Thanks for reading :)

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
First of all welcome to the forums ...

you can ask car related questions in the relevant car model section and get answered there.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Old 206's are not really worth anything - especially when they have bodywork damage & require mechanical repairs as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Gumtree advert for as much as you want. Free to advertise, if nobody calls in a week, reduce the price and then upload better photos and or description.

A4 sign in the window. Free and I've sold several cars that way.

Sadly, your petrol 206 is not a 205 GTi, so probably not worth a huge amout. Have you tried we buy any car for a price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts