Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Pug owners!

I recently fell under the spell of a Shark Grey 2011 308 1.6 GTI and before I knew it, it was snugly parked in my back yard ;)

Best car I have owned so far: beautiful colour, styling and amazing engine. One or two minor (common) faults, easily sorted under warranty, and the happiness continues every time I get behind the wheel.

Hopefully I can meaningfully contribute to the forums going forward.

Cheers!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome fellow 308 owner :). Bought mine a few months ago and the enjoyment is still there. Done the usual oil, air, fuel and pollen filters even though it was supposedly serviced by main dealer before I bought it, pollen and air filters where black and full of crap.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

I think the bad rep that Pug's get is more from unscrupulous dealers than anything else - although this does not apply to all of them - your story above is a case in point. We have a fantastic dealer here in Durban which has given me nothing but excellent service so far.

Unfortunately, its hard to shake a bad image but I guess that's where we Pug owners play our part - gotta set the record straight and spread the good news about our good experiences!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys...keen to have finally found some forum related to the Pug. South Africa is rather barren, info-wise, when it comes to this car brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts