Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got my 207 sportium last Friday, which is a beautiful 61 plate registered in Jan 2012, which is also my first car since I past 6 years ago, I have joined to ask some questions as the manual doesn't really give much insight because it covers all 207s, but if I know something or learn something I am more than happy to share when relevant to the situation

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome to the forum from me too, great looking car, and in black as well, my 3008 is black and a Bu**er to keep clean :eek: but looks really nice when it is...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know tell me about it can anyone recommend good wash and Polish for it? And I admit it's looks amazing when clean, also nice car choosing the 3008 what's it like to drive?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I know tell me about it can anyone recommend good wash and Polish for it? And I admit it's looks amazing when clean, also nice car choosing the 3008 what's it like to drive?
I was impressed with it on the test drive when I bought it at the beginning of last month, now I've had it just over a month I'm even more impressed. It's the EGC 1.6HDI auto version,
it did take a while to get used to the auto gear changing but I have it sorted now. Nice comfortable ride and plenty of electronics to go wrong :lol: which hopefully they wont :rolleyes:

I've had three cars in the last two years so I'm planning to keep this one for a while.....

David

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the club :thumb:

Just for the record, I use Poorboys Black Hole polish on my dark blue 406, it looks good, lasts ages and it easy to apply but it will mark the black rubber bits if you are a bit over enthusiastic :nono:

Cheap on eBay too.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome to the club :thumb:

Just for the record, I use Poorboys Black Hole polish on my dark blue 406, it looks good, lasts ages and it easy to apply but it will mark the black rubber bits if you are a bit over enthusiastic :nono:

Cheap on eBay too.
Bought some on your recommendation, used it for the first time yesterday on my black 3008 (being careful to miss the plastic bits) it goes on well and comes off easy.

Well pleased with it and as you say it's not a bad price on eBay....Thanks for the heads up on that.....:thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts