Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been lurking here for a few months, I have a 110 1.6 HDI, from 2004/05. I have taken it to HDI Tuning, who did a brilliant job with the DPF/EGR. I've had pretty much every 307 HDI problem, now sporting a lovely new Comm Unit, Clutch, DMF, etc etc..

I have a long standing error on the ECU P0328. The car drives brilliantly, just very, very occasionally I'll get the EML when the engine is under load. Going up a hill in 4th usually makes it go. It's never gone into limp mode, the light will go away after a couple of hours and it all carries on fine. All I am concerned with is keeping the turbo going! The car was supposed to be a cheap alternative to buying a new car, but it hasn't quite worked out that way....

It's just coming to 90k, so its got plenty of life left. Is there anyone in the SW London area with Planet who could help do a bit of live readings for me? Steve at HDI has been wonderful, but I am conscious I can't keep emailing him every time Princess has a little hissy fit :) I have grown quite attached to my wee Pug, this last little issue would be good to get sorted out before its MOT in Feb.

Any advice greatfully received!

Pam

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've got the same motor but mine is the 2007 model and I really love the car.
Had a new clutch and dmf fitted about 2 months ago.
It's going in next Tues to have the dpf and egr mapped out,also being beefed up to 130 bhp,don't want to go any more in case it puts too much load on the turbo.
That's plenty of power for me and should make it an even better car to drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts