Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Sorry my first post is one asking for help but as I get use to the car and find my way around it I will offer my help as well.

I picked up a 2005 Peugeot 307SE 1.6 Petrol a few weeks ago for my girlfriend. Bit of a rush purchase so didn't spot a few issues at the time.

The reason for this post is because she has found a connector which isn't plugged into anything in the engine bay. It's part of the loom that runs along the drivers side of the engine and one connector on it goes to the alternator. But there's one that's lose and going nowhere ?

Can anyone advise me where it should be plugged into please.

Also have the Depollution system faulty message and no cool air from the climate controls. Strange thing is the car is still running spot on and the cold air was blowing out fine when we first picked it up. Oh and when you indicate right, the headlights come on ?. So I think someone has tried to disable the auto lights function.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest an intro here out of courtesy:
Introductions - Peugeot Forums

Now, depolution message can mean many things and the only way to get an idea is to get it plugged into diagnostics. A few helpful members on here can do this. I think this is the latest map:
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/how-contact-member-peugeot-planet-diagnostic-28190/

If you indicate right and the headlights come on then your indicator stalk/Comm2000 may be at fault. Do a search on comm2000 been covered lots before.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hello all. Sorry my first post is one asking for help but as I get use to the car and find my way around it I will offer my help as well.

I picked up a 2005 Peugeot 307SE 1.6 Petrol a few weeks ago for my girlfriend. Bit of a rush purchase so didn't spot a few issues at the time.

The reason for this post is because she has found a connector which isn't plugged into anything in the engine bay. It's part of the loom that runs along the drivers side of the engine and one connector on it goes to the alternator. But there's one that's lose and going nowhere ?

Can anyone advise me where it should be plugged into please.

Also have the Depollution system faulty message and no cool air from the climate controls. Strange thing is the car is still running spot on and the cold air was blowing out fine when we first picked it up. Oh and when you indicate right, the headlights come on ?. So I think someone has tried to disable the auto lights function.

Any help would be great. Thank you.
i know the indicating right problem is your comms unit COM UNIT COMS UNIT COM 2000 COMS 2000 FOR PEUGEOT & CITROEN | eBay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts