Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Mark. I am the proud owner of a Peugeot 806, 3 Peugeot 306's and 1 Citroen synergie , all xud turbo diesels and all in various states of disrepair. I suffer from dyslexia, so my posts may take some time to arrive. This post has taken around 15 mins to compile , just to give you an idea of how crap I am on a keyboard , better update that to 20 mins :) Cheers everyone, I hope I can be of some help in the future. 25 mins and my brain is hurting!!

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Mark, welcome :D

That's a good collection of good old Peugeots - and cars aside your first post contains absolutely no spelling or grammar mistakes at all and some members here should take note that a chap with Dyslexia is better at posting than they are....25 minutes well spent :thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ginger magic, a real confidence booster. Living with dailysex does have it's advantages sometimes , I have found that my biggest obstacle regarding spelling and grammar is being Welsh :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
.....and welcome to the forum from me too Mark....:thumb:

And I can only echo what Ginger Magic has already said ~ Oh, and I'm crap on the keyboard too...:nod:

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts