Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i retrofitted leather seats but mine did not have heating seat option, i didn't get buttons with seats, because the guy sold them already, found them separated but i need wiring diagram so that i could connect them to my seats, i would be really grateful if anyone can help. :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
You need the SEDRE (Wiring database). Available on Service Box - (register as an independent), but you only see parts listings free - you have to pay to view illustrated repair procedures and wiring diagrams.

Alternatively, pay £9.99 to download the same thing, except you get it all without further payment - link. Its a large download, because it covers all models.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, and one purchase, as I said, gives you all models.
well i bought both for 508 and 407, and will most likely refund it, because they only sent one fire (Peugeot 2013) I do see all models and diagrams,but only on 508 when I move the cursor over some component in diagram i get pop up on what is it, and when i go to 407 diagram, I just get a diagram and can't get pop up over comments in diagram, public box is working great, sent a ticket and they sent me same file again, will see are they going to send me a new file or not, i don't really think it is nice to pay 25 euros for one fire witch cost 12.50 per file..

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
For the 407, select the synopsis display in the menu on the left, and you will get the identification pop-ups.

I can't understand why you bought both, when I told you clearly that all models were included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts