Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heater wasn't working on any speed, had a quick look on internet and it says that there's a thermostat inside the heater motor ,working in the dark managed to get the thermostat out and the plug is melted on connections 1 & 2 ,had a quick look on wiring diagram and 1 goes to the motor ,will have to get a new multi plug, does anybody know if you can buy them direct from Peugeot or any where else ? also want to test the thermostat does anybody know what resistances it should be between terminals ?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You can buy a repair kit (a new resistor and wiring) for not very much. I did this on my wife's 307 a while ago.
I can't remember where I got it from, but a google search should find one for you.

Roger.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
managed to have a better look on sunday , the plug is melted on terminals 1 & 2, I tested the plug for voltage when the switch was on and got reading so know that the switch and everything else is working , ordered a new plug and just waiting to fit it when it comes.. thanks for help

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plug was swapped today , couldn't gain proper access to the plug , found out if you remove the dash clock/display unit you can feed the wiring up and crimp the connections up at the top near the windscreen and then push wiring back down, there is a slight smell from heater will monitor it to make sure the plug and resistor is not burning out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts