Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible for the heater to blow slightly cooler air on a certain side, although the temp for both sides is set to the same degrees??

Maybe., it could be me imagining this....but definately feels cooler on the drivers side when set to demist settings...??

Anyone here had a similar experience??

Thanks,

Cliff

D

·
0 Posts
Dash has to come out. There is a broken flat in the heater box. There is a repair kit now now for this problem but it depends on the amount of damage. It needs to be stripped first and then decided.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn"t want to hear that folks....what causes the flat to break? is it a common problem?...and can it get any worse etc??

Cliff

·
Registered
39 Posts
Cliff Mc Ilwee said:
Is it possible for the heater to blow slightly cooler air on a certain side, although the temp for both sides is set to the same degrees??

Maybe., it could be me imagining this....but definately feels cooler on the drivers side when set to demist settings...??

Anyone here had a similar experience??

Thanks,

Cliff
I had same problem and mentioned here: -
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13793

Seems yet another ongoing fault, of course your Peugoet garage will say they have never heard of it though, then surprise, surprise seem to have the part in stock at £1400 + VAT.

Strange part to keep stock of dont you think?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Martin,
Thanks for asking...appreciated.:thumb:

£1000 for a piece of plastic, and to do a simple job, that car manufactures have been doing right for years!!!!

Looks like I"ll just grin and bear it, no way I"m paying silly money for that.

Interest in the big car is swiftly dissapearing....very swiftly!!

Gonna see what I can get for it, and move on.....what"s gonna break next??

Cliff:mad:

D

·
0 Posts
This fault is fixable. It doesn't take massive money to fix it! The flap can be repaired fairly handy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
david,
That"s a bit better news!!......any guides as how to go about it?....do I still, need to purchase the kit at £1000+ !!!!!!!!

Many thanks,

Cliff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts