Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I own a '55 307cc 2.0l petrol with single climate control. I have a problem with the heater sometimes the direction function for the blower/ the temp adjustment and the recirculation functions don't do anything when i press the buttons, the fan speed and demist work no problem.
I can switch off the engine wait a few minutes and restart the engine and everything works as it should (but this doesn't solve the problem every time sometimes it stays dodgy for a couple of restarts)
I have searched this site and others to try and solve the fault but I have come up blank.
I have replaced the heater blower motor which on my model includes the resistor and I have replaced the climate control digital display I have also cleaned out the cabin temp sensor behind the 3 slots next to the radio.
All the heater flaps are fine as are the servos which adjust them (mine are not gears they are on a hexagonal shaft).
The wiring tests out fine and all the plugs are in good condition.

Sorry it's a bit of an essay but i wanted to give as many details as possible so hopefully someone can point me to the cause of the problem.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I own a '55 307cc 2.0l petrol with single climate control. I have a problem with the heater sometimes the direction function for the blower/ the temp adjustment and the recirculation functions don't do anything when i press the buttons, the fan speed and demist work no problem.
I can switch off the engine wait a few minutes and restart the engine and everything works as it should (but this doesn't solve the problem every time sometimes it stays dodgy for a couple of restarts)
I have searched this site and others to try and solve the fault but I have come up blank.
I have replaced the heater blower motor which on my model includes the resistor and I have replaced the climate control digital display I have also cleaned out the cabin temp sensor behind the 3 slots next to the radio.
All the heater flaps are fine as are the servos which adjust them (mine are not gears they are on a hexagonal shaft).
The wiring tests out fine and all the plugs are in good condition.

Sorry it's a bit of an essay but i wanted to give as many details as possible so hopefully someone can point me to the cause of the problem.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
have you tried a bsi reset

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry forgot to mention that have done it 3 times now after replacing parts no difference have just re-checked all wiring and connections still not working then turned off engine and removed key to answer phone restarted it after phone call (2-3 minutes) and everything working fine it's very strange.

Would a diagnostic reveal anything ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts