Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 2013 508sw gt 2.2hdi and the heater blows cool air from o/s and hot from the n/s?
I believe it’s the matrix as the cooling pipes from there are also hot and cool?
Any ideas on replacing it as it looks like a bugger to do?

· Registered
3 Posts
I also need the matrix changed on my 508 GT but mechanics say it’s a massive job because you need to remove the whole dash board but then other people say it’s very easy job because you can access it from underneath, but which one is it, has anyone got any diagrams please.

· Registered
128 Posts
The problem is probably with the hose holder which fixes them to firewall. On a Citroen the accel pedal should be removed and only then you can unscrew the hose fixation. I did it a month ago by removing 1 (out of 2) screw only and slightly bending the alu hose. It worked for me but its risky. If you breake the hose im sure the whole dash must be removed... Maybe you lucky and in Pug there is more space to remove the hoses without fuss....
And you can only slide the matrix out after you rwmove all the screws and elactric heater. The connector for the latter can be tricky to remove. PSAs connectors (locks) have been designed with some very cruel intentions....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts