Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there anyone in the south east (Kent, Sussex, Essex area - or further???) who would be able/willing to sort my driver side heater flap out for me please?

I have tried moving it by hand to blow hot and there's no way I can seem to get anywhere near it (without removing the windscreen first!) - it's getting bloomin cold and I need my heater please :)

I am based in Sittingbourne Kent but happy to travel????

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm still looking - if anyone's willing/able to do this (both sides now :( ) - beer tokens available and happy to travel!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you find anyone? I fixed mine twice and snapped again both times...now i'm looking for someone to do a more permanent job of it, obviously I haven't done it good enough :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you find anyone? I fixed mine twice and snapped again both times...now i'm looking for someone to do a more permanent job of it, obviously I haven't done it good enough :(
Not yet mate. I have been passed on information about a place up in Doncaster that does the job for around £250/£300in 2hrs -I would assume this includes new flaps. I will be chasing it up as soon as I have the cash as it's bloody cold right now!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, I spoke to them, they take your dash out and put new flaps in but it's a long way away...I was thinking about buying the flaps and a used heater box and do it myself. the only thing holding me back is taking the dash out - that's how you get those impossible to find rattles and creaks and all sorts lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not willing to take my dash out myself - especially not on my driveway. Looks like I'll have to pay for their services and expertise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts