Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 206, 2002, 1.4 litre .Have a "small" problem .The heater fan blower (motor)only runs on stage 4. I have open the controlbox but can't find anything wrong .
Can anyone get me in the right direction. Is there a part i can change, or do i have to change the whole fan system.
Any help will be most welcome.

PB

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heater blower

I had the same problem with my heater blower (peugeot 307) . l changed the heater blower resistor, it was abit of the pain in the rear but l repaired it for less than 20quid, all l did was google it for repair instructions.

If you go to your local dealer they will probably recomend you book it in to get repaired, but with a few basic tools the jobs can be carried out yourself.

If you need any further advice with regards to this job just post a comment on here and ill talk you through the job.

Best of luck.

Paul

·
Registered
41 Posts
heater blower

PBnor said:
Hi
I have a 206, 2002, 1.4 litre .Have a "small" problem .The heater fan blower (motor)only runs on stage 4. I have open the controlbox but can't find anything wrong .
Can anyone get me in the right direction. Is there a part i can change, or do i have to change the whole fan system.

PB
Hi sorry to ask about an ancient thread but did you ever sort out your fan, mine is doing the same, any advice appreciated
Neil

·
Registered
41 Posts
PBnor said:
Hi

PB
Hi did you fix the fan speed problem, because mine is doing the same any help appreciated
Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts