Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I had enough of changing flap's or repairing them, im looking forward to fit whole heater box from restyled version, is it possible?
I was looking at one at scrapyard it is a lot different and flaps look much better, i do believe that they fixed it in restyled version.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yep, there was a whole new heaterbox from ~2008 onwards. So different that it requires a different cabin filter. Whether it is plug and play..... who knows. Only one way to find out

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, got the box, but only the box, not climate center, because the guy sold it, connectors are different and I will need a wiring diagram for both old and new box if possible?
Differents in boxes are huge, flaps don't work like the old ones, and step motors are different also, but they still have 6 pins, also rheostat is no longer integrated inside the motor, it is located on the box, also different wires, so it would really mean to me, if someone could get a diagram + pinout for the both of box cables.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is not really a plug 'n play job, climate center has to get changed, also the pipe reduction for A/C going form engine bay has to get changed with one from new box, everything else fits nice, finally got nice heating and cooling in the car. :)
I'm also painting all of my plastic in piano black, so that it would look like it was restyled. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts