Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ive got an issue not sure if it is a problem or just one of the many "you'll have to live with it" things on 307.... but ive gone through 4 different bulbs on the dipped beam passenger side.... ive got some osram nightbreakers to go in there but at £20 i do t really wanna have to buy new ones i. 3 months..... does anyone know what the issue is or might have had the same experience???

thanks in advance....

p.s. car is 51 plate 307 2.0hdi 90

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
are you touching the bulb glass?

the bulbs fit 2 ways round but only 1 way is correct. if its the wrong way round it touches the circular part in the headlight.

have a look to see if the bulbs in the centre. if not what is the headlight bulb connector like. they fall apart after a few years could be a dodgy connector

i would say cheap bulbs but i pay £1 for my bulbs and my ones lasted nearly a year so far

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did notice the bulbs fit 2 ways, well actually the mot man told me anyway as i had one the wron gway round, but it was the one on the drivers side....

i will see about the slaming of the bonnet, is it on one side or does it do it on either side???

thanks for the replies guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts