Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i hope you guys can answer my question. Smile
I recently purchased a Peugeot 208 but they have the normal non drl headlights, and i was looking to buy the DRL style headlights to replace current ones. So my question is are the headlights fitting the same? and are they just plug and play?

Thanks
Adil

· Registered
5,942 Posts
What exactly do you mean ?

Are you saying you don't have DRL's or that your DRL's are a seperate unit ?

The car must have DRL's fitted by law BUT they don't have to be active in the UK. It may be you have what you require but they are simply turned off.

· Registered
5,942 Posts
They say pictures speak a thousand words and it's pretty true.

Wouldn't expect many people will have attempted this but visually they look identical shapes and sizes but it's the bits you can't see that would decide if it's a plug n play swap. If they are from the same shape then yes they should physically fit BUT the crucial issue would be the wiring connector - it may be different.

You would probably need to use diagbox to tell the BSI it had projector units rather than standard. I remember seeing a similar option for the type of lights fitted on my 307

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.