Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed once or twice, and tonight being one of those times, that the headlights adjust their height automatically :confused:
Whenever I start the car, they are at the same height (line on garage door :thumb:) however, when I was waiting to pick mrs up tonight, I happened to see the headlights raise... they must have lowered before I'd seen as when getting home they were back to the same height as when I went out.
What could be causing them to occasionally do this? The switch for raising/lowering is working fine, and no faults in PP.
Any help guys??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By rear plate, do you mean number plate?

What connection might there be between these bulbs and the headlights adjusting height? :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
CHECK connection and bulbs in rear plate and cigarlighter bulb
Number plate light bulbs are working fine.
The bulb around the cigarette lighter is very very dim - could this cause a problem?
I can't understand the relationship between these bulbs and the headlights moving up and down - can you please explain? :thumb:

Edit: been out and removed the fuse for the cigarette lighter - dim light still on around the lighter, but lighter definitely didn't work. Headlights still wave up and down slightly - its not a huge waver, but I can't remember it doing it before. It was a definite bigger lower/raise last night though which drew my attention to it. Put fuse back in and made no difference to lights. Would the light around the cigarette lighter still have any effect?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts