Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I have a 58 plate 308 and for some reason the warning buzzer for leaving the lights on with ignition off has stopped working. All other fuctions appear ok and lights are working. I cannot find in th manual if there is a fuse for this buzzer, so a little confused as to why it would suddenly stop working. Any ideas please?

Many thanks

Jason

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
It's weird I don't have that buzzer on my coupe, lights go out when ignition is turned off unless you have them set to guide you home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have any auto light sensors or settings for lights to go out on my model. The lights are turned on the old fashioned way of turning the light stalk. up until last week, if the stalk was left on and i got out, it would sing merrily away to me to tell me i had been an idiot and left my lights on.... now, the singing is no more :( and yes, i keep leaving my lights on lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had this problem about 2 years ago and had the drivers door lock replaced under warranty, which solved it.
It's packed up AGAIN and, as it's out of warranty, The Peugeot dealer want a couple of hundred pounds this time.
I could live with the hassle of no buzzer at that price, but the trouble for me is that the doors will lock themselves with no warning, whether you are holding the keys or if they're in the ignition!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts