Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all.
Well, i got brave and took one of the newer comms 2000 units apart to fix a broken squib and although that all seemed to go well i now have an issue with the main beams :|

2005 Peugeot 307 2.0 xsi,
pull the main beam stick forward both notches and the main beam should fall back and stay on the first notch however it just falls back and the main beams go off.

Having a look at the internals of the comms 2000 all seems to be okay in there, everything looks to be connected however this seems to be an issue with the stalk itself.

Anyone who has any experience with these, it would be great to hear from you as I'm at a loose end here.

The stalk does not seem like you can dismantle the stalk any further to investigate the internals.

Best regards.

-Jvr

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am not interested in sending it off to be honest...
This car has cost me far to much.
I've removed, got tested and had to replace 2 injectors, removed and installed the turbo and a lot of other things myself as I cant afford to get the work done :|
I hate modern cars lol.

I've fixed the squib and everything else works fine, its just not keeping the main beam on. I've over looked something, I'm sure of it :|

Best regards.

-Jvr

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Am not interested in sending it off to be honest...
This car has cost me far to much.
I've removed, got tested and had to replace 2 injectors, removed and installed the turbo and a lot of other things myself as I cant afford to get the work done :|
I hate modern cars lol.

I've fixed the squib and everything else works fine, its just not keeping the main beam on. I've over looked something, I'm sure of it :|

Best regards.

-Jvr
all cars cost money if you cant afford to run a car then use the public transport, you have probably broken something when you have done what you have done and this is why I do not try explain to people what to do but I offer a service for peanuts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well,
Turns out it was all in my head.
The stick normally just clicks back and the headlight was working fine.

Win!

Best regards

-Jvr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts