Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 307 HDi oxygo with auto headlights with headlight delay, want to know if there is a software upgrade available to allow the fog/headlights to turn on at night as soon as the car is unlocked just like a Mercedes benz.

Also I have always wanted the european park side lights is there also a software upgrade to allow the indicator stalk switch to active one side park lights when the iginition is off..:nod:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow john you surely know your stuff, people actually listen when you ask a question, anyway to answer your question I'm not exactly sure, yet so I have taken the liberty to email Psa on your behalf to determine if there is an upgrade. So I will let you know in good time..

Regards Johnc

Ps: Someone had to respond might as well be me.

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
Wow john you surely know your stuff, people actually listen when you ask a question, anyway to answer your question I'm not exactly sure, yet so I have taken the liberty to email Psa on your behalf to determine if there is an upgrade. So I will let you know in good time..

Regards Johnc

Ps: Someone had to respond might as well be me.
feels like your talking to yourself on this forum dosent it. total wate of time this place!!!!!!:nono: :shame: :cursing: :censored:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John C I have some news yes it can be done Psa said they are willing to send the software cd to me with the relevant info free of charge since I kindly asked, the only issue is that the lights will turn off after 30 seconds as a maximum and not like the 60 sec delay as present.

Hope this helps you john, @ peugeot forums we are always willing to provide the best solution and answers to all my questions.

Well Done PF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts