Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okie dokie, this is a bit of a weird one this. Car went for it's ticket the other day and failed as the drivers side headlight is way out of alignment. This I had noticed, though quite what to do about it was another issue. The motors work, but I cant seem to adjust it down enough. MoT man said when he put it on the beam setter it was like it was upside down? The bulb only goes in one way, and the little clip does hold it in place. I have projector headlights, and I swear to you someone has removed the bulbs and replaced them with IKEA tealights :yikes: they are rubbish. But now I need to fix this problem, how do you manually adjust the beam back down again?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Are you sure the bulbs are in right? I put one in upside down on my old 407 and the clip held it and I tought all was okay till I went to drive that night and I was lighting up the night sky.

J

·
0 Posts
Would have thought the MOT tester would have corrected it - they have on mine in the past when testing them.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I quieried that, as I thought that headlight aim was allowed to be asjusted during the MoT, but he said not. I found the adjusters and have aimed it correctly (or as near as dammit) and it should pass in a few mins time :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts