Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've just got a 2004 307cc yesterday and am already looking a few personal mods. The first one I want to tackle is the head unit. I'm having trouble finding a head unit with iPhone connectivity that also allows me to make use of the steering wheel control stick. Has any one succeeded in doing this?

Many thanks :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi guys,

I've just got a 2004 307cc yesterday and am already looking a few personal mods. The first one I want to tackle is the head unit. I'm having trouble finding a head unit with iPhone connectivity that also allows me to make use of the steering wheel control stick. Has any one succeeded in doing this?

try a connects2 adaptor

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi guys,

any aftermarket stereo will work with the remote on steering wheel as long as the stereo has a remote wire and you get the adaptor for about £20

1 - 3 of 3 Posts