Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Betty...
went ahead and found a decent head unit for my 307 now i need someone in the ringwood/Hampshire area that could code it for me,any help would be greatly appreciated.
Matt.

J

·
0 Posts
Find your local guy here:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7734

And you actually might not need somebody able to code it as betty has a video on how to install the MFD which shows how to code it too.

It's a sticky so just search for the thread. I think its called "how it install trip computer" and I also think its in the 307 bit specifically

·
Registered
387 Posts
Are you talking about a genuine rd3/ rd4 replacement head unit or an after-market head unit as I have never had to code the latter in a 307?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
steve m said:
Are you talking about a genuine rd3/ rd4 replacement head unit or an after-market head unit as I have never had to code the latter in a 307?
They are coded to your vin so if you remove it or the battery its still coded , but try it in another car and it will work but you will hear a constant loud beep.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a friend in the radio business who was able to recode it for me,when i removed the panels so he could connect planet,he said what you doing? and he did it another way with his own equipment,but said it was still coded to my vin number...anyways i have a nice cd player now that does not skip and jump or even constantly bleep lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts