Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello can anyone help me I new here

I got a 307, and it has been giving me problem since. Each time I drive and turn the engine off. The head light and wiper comes on running down the battery. I have since resorted to taking the battery out but this seems to have messed a lot of the electrical up. Someone please help. No mechanic seem to know what the problem is.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello can anyone help me I new here

I got a 307, and it has been giving me problem since. Each time I drive and turn the engine off. The head light and wiper comes on running down the battery. I have since resorted to taking the battery out but this seems to have messed a lot of the electrical up. Someone please help. No mechanic seem to know what the problem is.
Taking the battery out all the time is never good news. For starters depending how you do it and when it is like turning a computer off at the plug all the time without shutting it down. This itself could well mess up your car ECUs never mind the BSI.

Anyhow to the issue concerned, you need a Peugeot diagnostic from the dealer or someone on here or local to you with Peugeot Planet 2000. Your everyday mechanic will not have this tool and therefore will not be best equipped to deal with the issue.

Regarding your issue, clearly the BSI is buggered would be my first guess. Definately electrical but other than that.. your guess is as good as mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts