Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i go over 40mph, the hazard lights come on themselves and and have to be repeatedly switched off by the hazard switch on dashboard. they keep coming on until i slow back down. it has been suggested that an overspeed function needs configured, though i think it could be many things. any ideas?

G

·
An overspeed warning wont put the hazard lights on as thats just dangerous, i also beleive that UK 206's dont have overspeed warnings in place anyway!

I'd try a bsi reset first off and see if that does anything, works wonders on my 307 :thumb:

edit: i know 307's have an auto hazard light function when ABS activates under heavy braking, i beleive certain 206's have this as well, are you getting any ABS warnings or anything like that? maybe over 40 it cant read the sensors anymore? (just an idea)

Definately reset the BSI though to start :) there is a post somewhere on here about correct procedure

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pretty sure car does not have abs, have looked for sensors at wheels and cant find any. think you are right in that it seems like some kind of sensor fault, but need to find where and what the sensor is that relates to the hazard lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.