Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sounds like a car pulled out trying to overtake a tractor 90-100kmh collision car looks a write off occupants are ok his wife slight back pain, at that speed it could have been a lot worse. Point of posting to show why our 3008's got a 5* safety rating, and we can drive with a degree of confidence that we are protected. Taken from a French forum.
https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...bouton-sos-sujet_586_1.htm&edit-text=&act=url

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
That must have been awful for him....knowing he'll have to wait another 15 weeks at least for a new 3008!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That must have been awful for him....knowing he'll have to wait another 15 weeks at least for a new 3008!
LOL I didn't even think of that, and its probably only just dawning on him.

·
Registered
544 Posts
LOL I didn't even think of that, and its probably only just dawning on him.
Thanks for the photo Fontie. It sure makes the damage on my roof seem so trivial doesn't it. Just proves there's always someone worse off than yourself!

Good to see how well the car faired in such a nasty shunt though (even though he will probably have to wait about 4 months for another).

At least his new car will have the sliding boot floor thingy (to use the technical term) and his Tom Tom might be fully operational too by then!:lol:

Seriously though, it is excellent news that no one was seriously hurt or worse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts