Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eseljust trying to find out some info on my car as at the moment it will not start
to start with i let the car run very low on diesel but had jerry can in shed of diesel but it had been in there for ages so poured in fuel tank only to get 2 miles down the road when anti pollution came up on the dash and the car died managed to get it going again by letting some fuel out fuel filterwith drain plug had to do this about 10 times to get home. after i did i undid the fuel filter and noticed rust in there and after looking in jerry can found out were it came from so drained fuel tank cleaned out crap went to put all back together only to snap pipe on fuel filter managed to tempary repair it so i thourght only to lose half tank of fuel on drive to work tryed to fix again by drilling hole out were broken pipe was glued new piece of pipe in hole and the car has not started since also fitted new fuel filter housing. still unable to start called aa out would not even run on easy start only other things to happen at the same time is to flatten battery so removed and charged at home and drilling hole in filter thinking maybe there was some plastic shaving left in fuel filter please help
:(

D

·
0 Posts
Man thats impossible to read. Haven't you heard of a full stop!
As regards your engine, no it has no particle filter if its a 90bhp.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
did you have petrol in the jerry can. the only time my cars ever come up with anti pollution fault is when i filled it up with petrol and drove it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts