Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

New to this forum and looks a great site but iam trying to find out as to how to tighten up my handbrake as its not working effectively. I have an Peugeot 807 04 model so any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.:) Also pollution filter light coming on too so any help with sorting this out great.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
I'm new too & have the same car and model as you;) I can't help you very much other than that I've looked for the same. The handbrake lever itself was loose on mine, and when I opened up the plastic covers to re-tighten it I looked for any adjustment possibilities there (I have to pull the lever too high for my liking before it engages).
I could see no adjustment options at the lever, so I am assuming it is at one of the rear wheels but I haven't gotten around to checking it yet...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello There.

Had a look at the weekend and there is a nut that looks like it can be adjusted but i need to get further under the car. Had a look in a manual which is on a CD and it said i should drain the brakes before i do anything? I dont know what that is about, but i will try to loosen the nut first and see what happens and then adjust.:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts