Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Had a p1351 error code because my 307 now and again especially on motorways slight shunts for split second then ok and only happens now and again. Had glow plugs changed because that where the fault code lays or next point is glow plug relay switch. My mechanic said glow plugs were ok and points to my turbo which I'm gutted bout. Would any other indications point to this like light on dash or fault codes? Was told by another guy last week that my turbo seemed ok so confused?
I thought my car was not regen and and that's why I needed plugs done to sort it.
Any advice on symptoms or when it goes then that's it? If it is this then what will happen if I'm driving and it goes? Thinking of selling it before it goes but little gutted as it's only done 62k

·
Registered
496 Posts
Did the right thing in changing the glow plugs but put it back on planet to see if that fault has gone if not check the relay. As for the misfire, faulty glowplugs would not cause this but neither does it mean the turbo is knackered, could be any number of reasons, mine does it too now and then but it doesn't worry me, putting some injector cleaner in before the next fill up may help, don't use cheapy supermarket fuel and give it a full service - oil/air/ fuel filter, clean egr valve, maf sensor. Don't write the car off just yet:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Fuel filter and now plugs changed and oil change not due yet. What you mean relay and how can I check it? Put forte in the tank last week to see if that helps also. I hope my mechanic is wrong and not the turbo. Where is the egr valve and maf sensor sorry and what shall I clean it with??

Thanks

·
11,984 Posts
Get a Planet diagnostic done from one of us, that can check the glow plug relay and do other checks on the car, including the components needed for a regen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts