Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem to have water in the passenger door sill, this happened yesterday. Now today Im hearing a clicking noise from the passenger side.

Cant even get a proper look at it as the rain is coming down heavy and after the garage conversion I have nowhere to work on the car (apart from outside).

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Nothing electrical inside the sill so no worries there ,when you get a chance jack her up and hammer a flat head into the drain points ,the clicking you`ll have to narrow down.:thumb:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whereabouts are the drain points, taking it to girlfriends garage tomorrow. Clicking noise has stopped.....:)

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
daffyduck said:
Whereabouts are the drain points, taking it to girlfriends garage tomorrow. Clicking noise has stopped.....:)
When you look underneath it will be where the metal overlaps you see when you jack it up , don`t be afraid to hit it a good thump.:nod:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had it jacked up today cant see anything that you described. Changed the headlights too, presumed i would have to get the aligned but they look fine to me.

I can remember you saying you changed your headlights Martin, did you have to get them aligned

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
daffyduck said:
Had it jacked up today cant see anything that you described. Changed the headlights too, presumed i would have to get the aligned but they look fine to me.

I can remember you saying you changed your headlights Martin, did you have to get them aligned
No i didn`t mate just fired them in and set them ,
did you not see the drain points below ,you could always just drive in a screwdriver somewhere not seen ,will do same job.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had it well jacked up, couldnt see anything. Was probably looking right at it. Am I looking for little holes or what, is it at front wheel or back. Aye changed headlights and put some halfords ultra blues in them. Great bulbs and very very bright....:thumb:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
daffyduck said:
Had it well jacked up, couldnt see anything. Was probably looking right at it. Am I looking for little holes or what, is it at front wheel or back. Aye changed headlights and put some halfords ultra blues in them. Great bulbs and very very bright....:thumb:
Just looks like where two flaps of metal join ,you then drive a screwdriver straight up between them ,you just want to punch a hole.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right, yea I did see that. Wasnt sure if that was right as I was looking for actual holes to push through.

What did you do with your old headlights Martin. Mine did pass the mot and they are working ok, just wondering if I should put them on ebay or bin them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts