Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i do apologise if topic with similar problem is here, but somehow the guide me home lights on my Active model doesnt work. ive tried 30 seconds, 60 seconds, but still nothing, lights switch on stalk is on auto, locking the car with fob and no lights, anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The headlamps on mine come on when unlocked & also stay on when the ignition is switched off IF its dark outside - mine has auto headlamps & keyless entry so I don't have a headlamp button on the key fob.

The time for both settings is adjustable in the touch screen menus.

·
Registered
888 Posts
After engine shut off, headlights remain on (if lit at this time) for a defined time. If not (auto off) you can switch it on by stalk or midle button on the key fob (if not keyless).
However, lights sometimes refused to remain on or to switch on because of battery condition - power saving mode.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't see why anyone would like this feature?
When I turn off my car I want everything to be off, what would I gain with the lights being on for 30 or 60 seconds or whatever?

The only reason I could think of is if you have a house and you park in front of your house and it's pitch black and you don't have any entrance lights or such.

But if you park in any other way or in a garage or with the front to a wall, then there is no reason to have it enabled.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
My garage doesn't have any illumination inside it so when its dark I don't mind the guide me home headlamps staying on as I get out the car, remove my work bag from the boot & then lock it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guide me home is nice feature to have, can live without it of course, but if is it there, why not? was playing with settings and they work, but 30 seconds doesn't seems to be 30 seconds :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts