Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firstly you will need AUX 1 enabled on your radio to carry out this mod, those with Diagbox/pp2000 can enable this easily, others without this enabled can get Aux1 enabled by someone with Diagbox or get it enabled at a dealers.

Mod requirements:
Audio Bluetooth Module: (lots on ebay), I chose this one:

KRC-86B CSR8630 Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Audio Receiver BT4.0+EDR A2DP AVRCP | eBay

Voltage regulator capable to taking an input voltage and supplying 5v as an output, I used a LM1084 - however there are many more cheaper that can do the same thing.

Some soldering experience and the required tools - soldering iron, wire, solder.

Guide:
Motherboard:

Module:

Connected:

The pictures are pretty explanatory on how to wire this up, power to the bluetooth module will come on when you turn on the ignition key, selection of AUX 1 on the radio will allow you to play audio from your phone/tablet or another connected bluetooth device.

I only tested with this module - there was no audio hissing or any interference using the bluetooth module mentioned above (and fitted with the supplied capacitor).

Note on the Voltage Regulator:
Make sure you put tape on the metal plate at the back of this so that it can't short out against the radio body - that plate is 5volts (connected to the middle pin) so you don't want to short it out.

Once everything is in place, just use some tape to hold the regulator and blueooth module on the radio body.

The reason I fitted this to the outside of the radio instead of the inside, is because the antenna on the blueooth module will give you a better range (10 meters), if you were to put this inside the radio - your case would block some of the signal and weaken your range.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got this little thing Comsoon Bluetooth FM Transmistter for Car, Wireless In-Car Bluetooth Receiver MP3 Player Radio Adapter Car Kit with 5V/2.4A&1A Dual USB Charger ... for 8 $ and its great... allso working to the mobil.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts