Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My gtline 1.2 auto is sitting in the dealership until I give my company car back on the 30th.
So been looking at ordering some accessories and was thinking of the shades for the rear windows, but looking at various users car pics it seems the rear windows are tinted anyway - is that right ?
If so, would the shades be then unnecessary? I will be taking the kids in the back on occasion (providing the sign a waiver not to eat anything or throw up in it) .

Thoughts ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all

My gtline 1.2 auto is sitting in the dealership until I give my company car back on the 30th.

So been looking at ordering some accessories and was thinking of the shades for the rear windows, but looking at various users car pics it seems the rear windows are tinted anyway - is that right ?

If so, would the shades be then unnecessary? I will be taking the kids in the back on occasion (providing the sign a waiver not to eat anything or throw up in it) .

Thoughts ?

I have the GT Line and have found that the tinted windows aren't that good compared to my last car (Mazda CX5) and will get shades as I have 5 month old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chrissy.

Like someone else posted, they use the front seat as a table for their laptop when working so I think I too might invest in a couple as I can see me doing that when I'm working out on the road.

Time to try out the cz accessory site me thinks.

·
Registered
853 Posts
My last 3008 (2014) had retractable rear window shades which I found handy when I used the fold down seats to allow greater storage. They helped to hide things. I was a bit disappointed the new 3008 didn't have them at first. However I feel the tint is quite a bit darker than the old 3008 so I've no problem with not having shades. Down to personal choice I suppose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.