Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone with the allure/gt line clarify whether the wheel bolts come with chrome/black caps?? seen a few pictures where they aren't covered. Don't like it when the bolts go discoloured/rusty so would prefer cover them up. I think where the bolts are on the Detroit wheels I'd get black covers to blend in with the black on the wheel.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Mines an Allure and from what I can see from the photos I took on the day I first saw it, the bolts look to be black too. Obviously I've not got it yet but i will check when I eventually get it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
GT also although it was difficult to tell yesterday in the bright sunshine because they looked so shiney . I'll check again later.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Just dropped my damaged alloy to be fixed - it should be ready tomorrow afternoon. He put the skinny spare on do I can confirm the wheel bolts are actually covered by black plastic caps
Hope that you're pleased with the results digitaldr. Make sure you post some photos of the finished job please

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Peugeot have been fitting these plastic caps to alloy wheel bolts for many years they used to be proper chrome bolts in the days of 205 405 etc but they then started fitting chrome caps looks like they dont even chrome them anymore !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.