Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Lee picked that up last week, must be already manufactured and waiting at Zeebrugge. Thought about changing my order but my GT is at least at the port so no advantage.

· Registered
247 Posts
i emailed about this last week. as you can imagine for people who have still not had a build date and then seeing this.

the reply i got

Karl,

I am afraid that you have highlighted a glitch on our online ordering system as I can confirm that we definitely do not have any GTs available in stock in any colour. We will get the website corrected, but rest assured our Distribution team is monitoring our GT orders and build incredibly closely and if there is any opportunity to get a vehicle to you sooner we will definitely make you aware. It is definitely not advisable to cancel your order and reorder as this would unfortunately move you to the back of a sizeable queue!

· Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee picked that up last week, must be already manufactured and waiting at Zeebrugge. Thought about changing my order but my GT is at least at the port so no advantage.
That's a shame. I check it every now and again as I have noticed it seems to drop 1 week lead time very week passed for the GT's, ie it's gone from 22 to 16 in the last 6 weeks. I wonder if it will end up being 11weeks for both GT and GT-Line cars

· Registered
1,616 Posts
The optional final payment reduction must have been a glitch as well then. A couple of weeks ago for my circumstances it was quoting a figure over £2000 less than the figure I have been quoted. It has now gone up to £15,695 which is still less than my figure but shows they have less confidence in the resale value after 3 years.

· Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The optional final payment reduction must have been a glitch as well then. A couple of weeks ago for my circumstances it was quoting a figure over £2000 less than the figure I have been quoted. It has now gone up to £15,695 which is still less than my figure but shows they have less confidence in the resale value after 3 years.
Is it just diesels that have dropped? Could be all the scaremongering.. either that or Peugeot don't feel they need to make as strong an offer purely on the basis that the demand is so high.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Is it just diesels that have dropped? Could be all the scaremongering.. either that or Peugeot don't feel they need to make as strong an offer purely on the basis that the demand is so high.
I didn't make a note of the figures for the other models/engines. Peugeot could have quite a few second hand diesels on their hands in 3 years!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.