Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post in this section. What I am looking for is for a way to get a power cable for my amplifier from the battery to the boot? Has anyone got an easyish was to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mine is a 2.0hdi 2002 3 door.

Thanks guys:thumb:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
hi, i have installed a 3 channel amp into the boot of my car...with a power cable from the fuse box in the engine bay (from where the battery hooks onto the terminal) to amp via the firewall...

all i did was punch a small hole through the rubber bit that the wiring loom goes through...its on the passanger side. you need to take out the air filter, battery and all the housing to get to it. you can find it inside the car if you lift the carpet on the passanger footwell.

ran the power cable down the passenger side of the car with the remote on cable. signal cable down drivers.

once in the boot i found that the best ground is the bolt that holds the seatbelt/seat in place dead center of the car.

hope all this helps...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for that! will be having a look today.
Where are you posted about? I'm at Leucchars

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
wayoo scotland:thumb:....im at fylingdales mate middle of the spix in the yorkshire moors....heartbeat country haha

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
haha fair enough yeah it is quite :thumb:, i've been told it's good up there like.... oh well i will more then likely end up at leeming on tcw :lol:

mind you i wont be going anywhere soon... take a look at my thread bye bye 307...you'll see what i have done to my car :p all i can say lucky to be alive...and there is no announcements being made on raf intranet haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts