Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all another day another problem,

recently Ive noticed on ocassions, (mainly when braking during reversing) that Im getting a grinding sensation through the pedal from front right wheel, pads and disks are fine and its only every now and again, i often get a sqeak from that wheel as well well im driving which comes and gos,

i recently had a wheel bearing done and the ABS has been kicking in alot on this particular wheel and its quite a noisey bearing, i have bought another better quality bearing replacment to solve this issue... could they be linked?

the car also has alot of steering wheel wobble above 80 mph (private road of course lol), recently had a diagnosis of rack end play which i believe would cause this

could they all be related to this grinding ? Thanks for looking :thumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as per above disks appear fine..., it gos away almost as fast as it comes, is it possible the bearing could be spinning in hub ?

·
Registered
375 Posts
if your track rod ends are knackered then you aint doing you wheel bearing any good anyway as you are putting them under stress

but ya you normally get a rumble sound if bearing is gone or like a grinding noise

a think yours is a dry bearing as well but a could be wrong

1 - 5 of 5 Posts