Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning ladies and gents!

A quick formal introduction as i have already made my first post pleading for help to fault find a boost problem on my car. I bought my 207 about 7 months ago and i have LOVED every minute of owning it, right down to the leaking oil feed pipe replacement that took three days to complete and enough skin off my knuckles to re-skin an orange.

but there doesnt seem to be anyone else out here with an active interest in peugeot models so i think you guys are going to be my only friends haha.

Anyway hope you are all well and i look forward to learning a lot from you all and hopefully one day helping someone with the skills i hopefully pick up!

· Registered
2017 2008 1.2 Auto petrol in metallic dark green
949 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mr Teneriffe......:thumb:

I was there earlier this week on the good ship Brittania. spent a couple of hours
in Playa de la Americas - not impressed with their beach.

But the weather was great - 29c at the time.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A cruise is something i'll be needing after the summer season!

Las americas, yes, the beach there isnt all it's cracked up to be, but if you know where to go there are some lovely places. If you ever get the chance, visit El Puertito. It's a tiny village spot where the sea turtles come in to feed regularly and you can snorkel with them!

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Barrowman, sorry for delayed reply. I've been up to my ears in stuff to get done for weeks, including fixing the dreaded depollution stuff. I'm a singer out here so kind of in the tourist industry but i don't try to sell shite to folk :thumb:

· Registered
2017 2008 1.2 Auto petrol in metallic dark green
949 Posts
Not a problem my friend, pleased you got the car sorted.

I hate those guys that keep pestering you to buy stuff, a pain in the neck,do my best to avoid them but not always possible though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.