Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am aware that the 3008 is going to be delayed for me until July and my current car lease runs out in early June which left me in a bit of a predicament especially as the 3008 isn't coming directly through the dealer but from a lease company.

I rang my current lease company which is ALD Automotive and asked if I can extend my lease until the the new car comes and the good news is that I can go into a 'late return contract which is a daily rolling contract for a maximum of 90 days and the daily rate is equal to that of the currently monthly payment broken down into a daily figure so that is good news.

I may not be in the 3008 as soon as I'd hoped but at least we can continue to use our car until then. Just hope it's not 90 days more!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's good news then, I am getting the 3008 as my first lease car through work but it hasn't even been ordered yet as finance are slow sending the paperwork back. Going to pop into work tomorrow and check my work email in case they have sent me anything wanting more info (currently on sick leave) which might be delaying things but I know that my line manager has approved my choice so finger crossed finance get their finger out and sort it - I'm imagining the waiting list for the GT Line increasing every day!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Well at least we get to know model and pricing detail which was not going to be available for more than a further month.
Yes, that's true. be interesting to hear whether GT down under has alcantera or oak and whether it will have correct boot floor option at launch.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'd probably be better off waiting for the inevitable 2018 'improved' update.....giving the usual (out here, at least) more for less.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I arranged a similar extension with Peugeot Finance arranging it was easy but their computer system could not seem to deal with it. I kept getting calls to arrange pick-up of my old Peugeot regardless of the extension! All sorted now thankfully.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.